Centreaide Outaouais Snowsuit
Allow children and young people from the Outaouais from low-income families to spend the winter warm, to be active and to feel included.
• Mutual aid
As part of the Snow Suit program, low-income families living in Aylmer, Hull and Gatineau sectors will be able to purchase new clothes for their children aged from 2 to 13 (born between 2008 and 2019 inclusive)
Hurry, quantities are limited!
Where to register:
Registrations are made with participating community organizations
• Support for immigrant women from the Outaouais
• Fraternity Association of the Fournier sector
• Aylmer Food Centre
• Entre-Nous community centre
• Family entertainment centre
• First Peoples Innovation Centre
• Hope Rosalie
• Deschênes community group
• The Children of Hope of Hull
• House Alcide-Clément
• Daniel-Johnson Community House
• Mutchmore Reception House
• Gatineau family house
• Maison de l’Amitié de Hull
• Notre-Dame district house
• Pointe aux Jeunes
• Solidarity Gatineau-Ouest
When registering, you will need to provide the suit size. This year, the sizes available are 2/3, to XL (adult). Please refer to the size chart to ensure you are ordering the correct size.
How to get a snowsuit for $ 20
Respect the eligibility criteria described above
– When registering you MUST
– Provide the following documents:
– Your payment of $ 20
– Health insurance card for EACH CHILD (if not yet obtained, passport)
– Proof of address (Driver’s license or lease or Hydro bill)
– Proof of family income
– Canada Child Benefit (CCB) for the year 2020 OR
– Your 2020-2021 annual notice for child assistance issued by Retraite Québec.
– Your 2020 notice of assessment
These documents show your net family income, marital status and the names of your children, with the month and year of their birth. These notices are sent to you around July if you completed your tax return before the April 30, 2021 deadline.
*** If you are new to Canada, please provide us with your date of arrival (immigration document) as well as proof of your financial situation. ***
To find out more about the eligibility criteria and registration periods, visit www.habitneigeoutaouais.com